Build Docker containers and deploy them to AWS using services like ECR, ECS, EKS, Elastic Beanstalk and Copilot.
- Basic programming experience
- Have an AWS account
- AWS CLI Installed
Containerisation and AWS Cloud computing are top technologies that are in high demand, and only increasing in popularity and wide spread adoption by companies. This course will help position you to be well versed in building and deploying Docker containers to the AWS environment.
Docker from the Ground Up
Are you new to the concept of containerisation? Not to worry. In this course, you’ll learn what containers are, the problems they solve and how the differ from Virtual Machines. You will also learn how to build Docker images and push them to repositories like ECR and Docker Hub. In addition, you’ll learn how to work with the Docker CLI and run containers on your local machine.
Create AWS Infrastructure using AWS CLI, Terraform and the AWS Console
There are multiple ways to build out resources in the AWS environment. In this course you’ll learn how to create ECR repositories, ECS and EKS clusters using the AWS CLI and the Console. Why stop there, IaC (Infrastructure as Code) tools like Terraform are being used more and more by DevOps engineers. This course will cover creation both basic setups and more complex architectures for running Docker containers.
Develop Multi-Container Applications with Docker Compose
In this course you’ll build a three-tier multi-container application on your local machine with Docker Compose and later on in the course you’ll deploy it to the cloud on Elastic Beanstalk.
Create CI/CD Pipelines for you ECS Container Applications
In this course, you won’t only learn how to run your containers in the AWS environment, you’ll learn how to setup up CI/CD pipelines to easily re-deploy new versions of your application.
Create Container Orchestration Platforms in Speedy Fashion
Are you more concerned about application development than building out the nuts and bolts of your AWS environment? This course doesn’t only cater for those who want the long and detailed road for creating container platforms in AWS. In this course you’ll learn how to use CLI tools such as eksctl and Copilot to create all the AWS infrastructure to run your container applications.
Here’s all the great stuff you’ll learn in this course:
- Understand the concept of containerisation
- Learn how to build Docker images and run containers
- Learn how to work with the Docker CLI and Docker Compose
- Create AWS infrastructure with Terraform
- Deploy Containers to ECS with Copilot
- Create a pipeline for your Container Application in a few steps with Copilot
- Create an EKS Cluster from scratch and deploy an application
- Build private and secure networking infrastructure for accessing your container applications
- Deploy Docker containers to ECS, ECS Fargate, EKS and Elastic Beanstalk
- Deliver Secure Container Images with Snyk scans
- Create EKS Cluster using eksctl
- Deploy Multi Container Application to AWS
- Pushing Docker Images to ECR and Docker Hub
- Build Multistage Docker Images
Who this course is for:
- Software Developers and DevOps engineers that want to learn how to deploy containers to AWS
- Software Developers wanting to learn more about containerisation and Docker
- Cloud and DevOps engineers
- Solution Architects