Learn all the needed DevOps / DevSecOps Skills and Tools needed for your Career [See The Description Below]
DevOps is a combination of software development and information technology operations that enables businesses to deliver applications at a faster pace. It brings together development and operations teams so there are fewer redundancies in the software development process.
DevSecOps is a culture shift in the software industry that aims to bake security into the rapid-release cycles that are typical of modern application development and deployment.
DevOps has revolutionized workplaces in many ways. The number of DevOps-related jobs are increasing, while its rank as an in-demand job.
DevOps is important because it’s a software development and operations approach that enables faster development of new products and easier maintenance of existing deployments.
In this Course you will learn all the needed DevOps/DevSecOps Skills and Tools needed for your Career You will learn all of the Below in one Course Only (This Ultimate Course):
- What is DevOps Vs DevSecOps
- Linux/Unix For DevOps and Developers
- Learn Python From the Scratch
- Make your own Ethical Hacking Tools In Python
- Learn Cloud Services – AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Learn Continuous Integration And Continuous Delivery CI/CD – Jenkins
- Learn Containerization Technology – Docker
- Learn IAC (Infrastructure As Code) – AWS Cloud Formation
- Learn IAC (Infrastructure As Code) – Terraform
- Learn Continuous Monitoring – AWS CloudWatch
- Learn Cyber Security Threats and the Best Practices
- Learn Soft Skills for DevOps
- Real World Scenarios with Practice Step-By-Step
Who this course is for:
- DevSecOps Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
- Cyber Security Engineers
- Software Engineers
- IT Managers