Best Everyday Practices to Improve Your Memory
** WELCOME TO “The Practical Memory Techniques Course- Best Everyday Practices to Improve Your Memory” **
Are you bored of all the dusty theory you find in most memory improvement books and courses?
Are you exhausted of hearing about: short term memory,long term memory or learning theories?
Are you tired of inefficient memory games or stupid memory quizzes?
Then, this course is right for you! Here, you’re in the right place for really improving your memory!
What is the challenge of this course?
After creating The Memory Techniques Course series (also available on Udemy), where I presented in detail and with a lot of examples the whole range of memory techniques, I noticed a great interest in this topic, especially as regards the practical part of memory improvement, so I’ve created this new course, dedicated entirely to practical activities.
In this course, you will find simple but powerful memory techniques that you can apply in your daily life, that can ensure your success in different situations that you face everyday.
These techniques can become your new mnemonic arsenal that will help you:
1. To Remember Where You Put Your Things;
2. To Remember Why You Went into a Room;
3. To Remember Shopping Lists and To-Do Lists;
4. To Create a Mental Calendar and to Memorize Appointments and Anniversaries;
5. Memorize Everyday Numbers (short, medium or long numbers like: the CVV of your card, PIN numbers, bank accounts numbers, computer passwords, telephone numbers, and so on);
6. Using Memory Techniques in your Career (for Business Meetings and Public Speaking);
7. To effectively apply the Memory Techniques for Study and Learning;
8. To Learn Foreign Languages easily;
9. To Remember People’s Names and Faces;
10. …And if you need it, you will learn how to memorize long sequences of playing cards (one or more shuffled decks).
You will also learn tips and tricks from the memory experts, to help you memorize more effectively.
I’m sure you will enjoy it and I can’t wait to be your guide and mentor on this exciting new journey!
Chris M Nemo
Memory Improvement Writer& Blogger at The Mnemo Bay
All published lectures have been captioned.The subtitles of this course, automatically generated by the Udemy platform, have been corrected by the instructor so that they can be used by the students.