Learn all the basic and advanced tools to make your photos look awesome with this Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- You don’t need any experience with Lightroom or photo editing
- You will need the Lightroom Classic CC and/or Lightroom CC application to follow along
- WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
In this course, you will learn all the basic and advanced tools of Lightroom to retouch your photos professionally. My name is Kaiwan Shaban and I’m an International published photographer and retoucher for more than 8 years.
So I can guarantee that you will take a lot from this course and I’ll be revealing all of my secret tricks that I’ve been using for the past years to develop my own style.
First, we will get into the basic tools.
- How to import and export your photos, How to filter your photos.
- Sync metadata and add Copywrite to your images.
- Understanding the basic adjustment and histogram!
- How to use curves in different RGB Channels
- Being able to have controls over your colors with HSL
- Color Grading your photos properly
- Adding grain and texture to your photos
- Sharpening your photos using details
- Correcting your geometry with transform
- And understanding the calibration
And then we will gradually take to the next level by understanding the three most important tools for selective editing.
- Adjustment Brush
- Radial Filter
- Gradient Filter
And last but not least we will get into
How to create Your own Presets and even, How to sell them and make a profit from them. and then I will teach you all the essential Shortcuts to make your editing flow faster!
Above all of this, I’ll be including some of my RAW Photos where you can practice on them too! And a bunch of premium presets so you can enhance your photos easily!
Before we get into the technical side. You might be wondering why Lightroom?
You might say Photoshop is enough and in most cases, I could agree with you. Because Lightroom comes with some limitations. For example, you can’t combine photos and create something completely out of this world, for example, you can’t remove a background in lightroom,
But The main reason you need to learn Lightroom is simply that it’s the fastest software to edit multiple pictures at once professionally. Being a photographer. There are times we take up to 1000 photos a day. And it could be even more. It’s impossible to edit all of them at once using photoshop. It could take months of work, But with the lightroom is a completely different story.
Just Being Able to copy and paste one certain look and maintain the cohesive style all the way creating looks and saving them as presets. where you can create your own signature look and import different effects to your Photos.
So pretty much the main focus will be on tools you need to get the most out of Lightroom.
Let’s get to it.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Photographers & Photo Editors