hands on python tutorial
About This Course
Learn how to program in python, python functions, all basic concepts in python.
Skill level: Beginner Level
Programming can sometimes be very hard to learn especially if you have no experience in this field. But this course has everything that you need to be able to start your programming career or improve your programming skills by learning all the basics of python. Anyone can join this course who is –
· school student and want to learn how to program in python.
· anyone who need to learn this programming language for work.
· anyone who want to build a personal project that requires programming knowledge.
· anyone who want to learn a new skill and curious about programming
After completing this course, you will understand what exactly a python is. Also you can handle VS codeable to write python programs, create small projects or simple games.
The way the course is made is really done to help you learn all the basics of this programming language. From installing your text editor to writing your first lines of code to create a project everything is structured to help you achieve your goal of learning how to program in python. The goal is really to help you have a complete understanding of this programming language.
Why should I take this course?
If you want to learn programming then you should definitely take the course. Not only you will have created a lot of projects by the end of it and you will also have a very good knowledge of different python concepts. Also, you will understand the logic behind this programming language as well as many of its functions.
What you’ll learn
• Learn how to use Python and text editor VS Code the right way
• Understand complex functions in python
• Be able to use python on a daily basis
• Create your own basic programs with python
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
• Having a computer
• Desired to learn programming in python
• No experience required
Who this course is for:
- school student and want to learn how to program in python.
- anyone who need to learn this programming language for work
- anyone who want to build a personal project that requires programming knowledge.
- anyone who want to learn a new skill and curious about programming