The best course for learning the basics of HTML5 and CSS3 and Bootstrap 5 from scratch, perfect for beginners.
- An internet connection is necessary
- No Web Design or coding knowledge is necessary
- Having Google Chrome installed will be necessary
learn how to build professional responsive websites. which look good on mobiles, tablets and desktop screens.
We will build these sites together…
- a simple but elegant portfolio.
- Facebook clone.
- A responsive Landing page for any company
- Also you’ll get free bootstrap themes worth 400$
We cover everything you need to build your first website. From creating your first page through to uploading your website to the internet.
We’ll upload the websites that we made on Github and learn how to start freelancing and earn money.
We’ll upload our website to the webserver at 000hostingwebsite so that0 your website can be accessed directly from the ‘world wide web’.
- Learn how to work with responsive images and icons. and stunning full screen background images and probably one too many gradients.
- Learn how to create forms and to choose great fonts for your website.
- We will learn the latest Bootstrap 5
- Learn how to work with Bootstrap 5 to easily add carousels, cards and complex looking menus.
- Setup a domain name with hosting so that your website is live on the internet for others to see.
By the end of this course you’ll have a great understanding of important web design topics like HTML5, CSS3, Flex box, Responsive design and Bootstrap.
If that all sounds a little too fancy – don’t worry, this course is aimed at people new to web design and who have never coded before. We’ll start right at the beginning and work our way through step by step.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner website developers
- Beginner web developers
- Front end developers
- Beginner who wants to learn HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
- beginners who wants to learn how to make responsive websites
- students who wants to learn bootstrap
- Learn the latest bootstrap 5 framework
- web developers who wants to learn about bootstrap