Learn Arduino From Basic to Advance with Basic Electronic Components & Visual Studio (C# Programming) and Applications
- This course does not require any prior knowledge.
This course has been created for those who are interested in arduino, who are starting from scratch or continue to learn.
In this course, we will break the memorization and move away from the classical program blocks. We will improvise ourselves and check the hardware ourselves.
And from time to time we will find solutions to problems together.
You will learn Arduino learning based on logic and algorithms, not rote learning.
With this course, you will learn and apply;
– Arduino hardware
– Arduino software
– Arduino programming
– Use of basic electronics and components
– Applications with real hardware
– Arduino programming techniques
– Visual Studio interface
– C # programming basics
– Arduino and C # Serial communication
– I2C Communication usage
– Using Arduino libraries
And some more.
As the Derstagram academy family, this course, which is our 5th course, has been prepared with care.
Basically, although it is easy to start programming arduino and work with real hardware, it is also very difficult.
We carefully avoided showing you standard electrical circuits or standard programs.
Here, we have been professional while doing many components and applications and have solved the problems in different ways in training.
A program can be written in many different ways, and the program algorithm works differently for everyone.
As an automation and software engineer, I created a course that will benefit you by taking advantage of my experience while taking this course.
In this course, after each training, you can download the codes we created in that training for free on google drive.
Thus, after each training, you can try and examine the training files and improve yourself by making changes on them.
You can also test yourself with quiz sections and test your knowledge.
In the applications section, you can see how real hardware works and get an idea.
With Arduino, which basically uses the C language, you will have entered the embedded software at some point, thanks to the programming and algorithm logic you will learn in this course.
I would like you to know from the very beginning that our main goal is to teach you Arduino and basic electronics.
The expressions I made on the board in the basic electronics section are based entirely on our experiences from the field.
And there are many important details, words that you will learn in each training.
In this course, you will learn the Visual Studio interface in advanced level and you will be able to communicate between arduino and c # program.
You will be able to control the arduino with the windows forms we write on Visual Studio practically.
At the end of this course,
– You will be a professional arduino programmer
– You will learn about electronics and electronic equipment
– You will be able to create the circuits you want yourself
– You will be able to work with real hardware
– You will be able to measure, understand and control real hardware
– You will be able to control the arduino with your own C # software.
And above all, as the instructor of this course, you can ask questions and get support from us at every point you get stuck.
Do not stop following this course and keep learning continuously.
Remember, knowledge is power.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn electronic components and theirs usage for applications.
- Anyone who wants to learn arduino from scracth to expert level
- Anyone who interested in with Electronics.