In this course, you will learn larval 6 Core Functionalities, Laravel 6 CRUD and Default Authentication System.
- OOP (Basic)
- Basic HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Local Server : Xampp/Wampp/Vertrigo/Mamp
- Text Editor/IDE: Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code, Netbeans, PHPStrom, Atom etc
Laravel 6 Framework Course on Udemy.
I Update the new Section as Multi-Authentication User and Roles On Dec 28, 2019
Laravel is an open-source PHP framework, which is robust and easy to understand. It follows a model-view-controller design pattern. Laravel reuses the existing components of different frameworks which helps in creating a web application. The web application thus designed is more structured and pragmatic.
Why We Should Learn Laravel?
- Laravel is a first development life cycle and less code functionality
- it’s easy to learn
- making web applications faster
- configuration error and exception handling
- automation testing work.
- URL Routing Configuration is very high in Laravel.
- Scheduling tasks configuration and management
- It has a huge community
- Unlimited resource.
- Most importantly it’s very easy to get a job if you have Laravel skills.
This course you will not just learn you actually doing it. Learn and apply this on a live project with me.
Sound Great right?
Click the “Enroll Now” button at the top right now!
I am excited to see you in this course!
Who this course is for:
- This course only for Beginner
- Who are not familiar with Laravel 6
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.