Become a Kaggle Grandmaster, build a compelling Data Science portfolio, and take your career to the next level.
- Intermediate Python Programming Skills.
This, one of a kind, Career-ready Masterclass is designed to help you gain hands-on and in-depth exposure to the domain of Data Science by adopting the learn by doing approach. And the best way to land your dream job is to build a portfolio of projects. And the best platform for a Data Scientist is Kaggle!
This course will give you an in-depth hands-on experience with a variety of projects from the following.
By completing these projects you will gain hands-on experience with:
- Data Analysis
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- and more!
This course primarily focuses on helping you stand out by building a portfolio comprising of a series of Jupyter Notebooks in Python that utilizes Competitions and Public Datasets hosted on the Kaggle platform. You will set up your Kaggle profile that will help you stand out for future employment opportunities!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python Developers who want to get into Data Science.
- Data Scientists looking forward to expand their skillset.
- Data Scientists and Aspiring Data Scientists who wish to create a strong portfolio for potential career opportunities.