- You should be able to use a PC at beginner’s level
- You should be able to navigate the internet
- You should have a basic knowledge of HTML
- You should have a basic knowledge of CSS
- Analogue Clock
- Quote of the day app
- Digital calculator
- Tip calculator
- Image slider
- Addition game
Day of birth calculator
React adopts a component based approach in developing applications.
Every react app can considered a component or a collection of components which can be re-usable.
React.js is designed to make the process of building modular, reusable user interface components simple and intuitive. With React you can design simple views for each state of an application. You can also use React to efficiently update and render components when your data changes. I will walk you through how to create react components from scratch, review components properties, and component state, as well as the foundational parent/child relationships within React.js. I will also take you through the lifecycle of components . You will be transpiling JSX code using babel which is an in browser transpiler that converts JSX code into readable format.
What you will learn includes:
Setting up a local react development environment
Accessing React Library via CDN
Using Creating a React App tool to create new react projects
Accessing Reaact from JSBIN
Creating React Components
Creating React Components in ES6
Converting React functions to ES6 Class
Embedding JSX as expressions
Component life cycle
- Creating a React mortgage calculator
- Creating a React Todo List App
- Creating a React static tweet component
- Creating a React countdown timer
- Creating a React digital clock
Who this course is for:
- Beginner web developers
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.