Learn how to develop applications using java and understand core java concepts and features
- Basic Problem Solving
- C or C++
A Complete reference to the java programming language based on the “Java how to program 10th edition book ” – We will cover the following content
- Chapter 1, Introduction to Computers, the Internet and Java
- Chapter 2, Introduction to Java Applications; Input / Output and Operators
- Chapter 3, Introduction to Classes, Objects, Methods and Strings
- Chapter 4, Control Statements: Part 1; Assignment, ++ and — Operators
- Chapter 5, Control Statements: Part 2; Logical Operators
- Chapter 6, Methods: A Deeper Look
- Chapter 7, Arrays and Array Lists
- Chapter 8, Classes and Objects: A Deeper Look
- Chapter 9, Object-Oriented Programming: Inheritance
- Chapter 10, Object-Oriented Programming: Polymorphism and Interfaces
- Chapter 11, Exception Handling: A Deeper Look
- Chapter 12, GUI Components: Part 1
- Chapter 13, Graphics and Java 2D
- Chapter 14, Strings, Characters and Regular Expressions
- Chapter 15, Files, Streams and Object Serialization
- Chapter 16, Generic Collections
- Chapter 17, Java SE 8 Lambdas and Streams
- Chapter 18, Recursion
- Chapter 19, Searching, Sorting and Big O
- Chapter 20, Generic Classes and Methods
- Chapter 21, Custom Generic Data Structures
- Chapter 22, GUI Components: Part 2
- Chapter 23, Concurrency
- Chapter 24, Accessing Databases with JDBC
- Chapter 25, JavaFX GUI: Part 1
Key benefits of the course
- Learn about exciting recent developments in the computer field.
- Learn computer hardware, software and networking basics.
- Understand the data hierarchy.
- Understand the different types of programming languages.
- Understand the importance of Java and other leading programming languages.
- Understand object-oriented programming basics. Learn the importance of the
- Internet and the web. Learn a typical Java program
- Test-drive a Java application.
- Learn some key recent software technologies.
- See how to keep up-to-date with information technologies.
- Java How to program 10th edition early objects
Who this course is for:
- Computer science and computer engineering students
- Students who want to enter the world of enterprises development using java
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.