a guide for creative writing, storytelling, and writing fiction
This course exists to provide you with the knowledge you need to craft an excellent tale.
There are many lectures within this course that delve into the specifics of the romance genre. However, there are also many lectures that apply to all fiction genres. In other words, there is content in this course that can help you even if the romance genre is not exactly your area of interest.
I’m an author. I also have a Bachelor’s in English, a master’s degree in liberal arts, and a master’s degree in English & creative writing. I spent the vast majority of my life studying this field. This course distills all of my craft knowledge down into a relatively short course.
You being here tells me that you want to write a book. By coming here you’ve proven that there’s a story within you longing to come out. I think it is very important that you tell your tale. It is my objective to give you the tools you need to accomplish this feat.
The following is a generalized list of what is included in this course:
- Why and How to have flawed characters
- The Character Story
- Non-main characters
- An exploration of the emotional story
- All things Conflict (internal conflict, external conflict, why have conflict in a story, etc.)
- An explanation as to why you should write romance novels
- World rules as they pertain to the romance novel
- Many sections that explore all things related to the hero and heroine
- How findings in evolutionary psychology and neurology can aid in writing romance novels
- Withholding the “I Love You”
- The first meeting
- The love triangle
- The kiss
- 3 different novel plotting methods
This course was designed to be clear, relatively concise, entertaining, and easily accessible. I’ve used every tool at my disposal to make your time with this course the best experience that I can deliver.
There’s a story within you. Please let me help you to get it out.
Who this course is for:
- people who are interested in writing fiction