Matplotlib for Data Visualization and analysis with Python 2021 Edition
- Basics of Python programming language.
- All examples are demonstrated on the Jupyter Notebook but you can also use PyCharm. However, it is suggested to use Jupyter notebook to follow along.
- Numpy Knowledge
The only way to truly learn how to use Matplotlib for Data Visualization with Python is by actually getting your hands dirty and trying out the features yourself. That’s where this course comes in!
The hour-long course starts off with an introduction to Matplotlib, including how to install and import it in Python. We will then move on to learn how you can create and customize basic 2D charts in order to best tell your story. Furthermore, you will also learn what subplots are and how you can create as well as customize them with the help of the Matplotlib library.
We will explore the full spectrum of interactive and explorable graphic representations including various plots such as Scatter, Line, Bar, Stacked Bar, Histogram, Pie, and much more. The course also walks you through the basics of creating a 3D plot in Matplotlib and how you can start plotting images using the Python visualization library.
And, once you are done with this course, you will be able to create almost any kind of plot that you need with Matplotlib and Python.
Why you should take this course?
- Updated 2021 course content: All our course content is updated as per the latest version of the Matplotlib library.
- Practical hands-on knowledge: This course is oriented to providing a step-by-step implementation guide for making amazing data visualization plots rather than just sticking to the theory.
- Guided support: We are always there to guide you through the Q/As so feel free to ask us your queries
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python Developers curious about Data Science
- Anybody having basic knowledge of Python Programming language and interested to learn Matplotlib can take up this course.
- Any researcher who is looking to make plots for visualizing their experiments and results.
- Any entrepreneur who is looking to creating plots for their business reports.