Learn how to build your Data Analysis and Data Visualization skills using Excel, Python, SQL and Tableau with exercises.
Welcome to the best online course on Data Analysis and Data Visualization.
Data analysis is a process of inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, informing conclusions, and supporting decision-making.
Data analysis has multiple facets and approaches, encompassing diverse techniques under a variety of names, and is used in different business, science, and social science domains.
This course is a complete package for everyone wanting to pursue a career in data analysis.
This course gives you complete knowledge from basics to advanced level on Excel, Python, and SQL.
You will learn to create interactive dashboards using Excel as well as Tableau.
In this course, we will cover:-
- Excel fundamental concepts such as Sorting, Filtering, Statistical, and text functions
- Excel functions for data analysis
- SQL- DDL, DML, and DQL commands
- Python fundamental concepts including Object-oriented programming
- Introduction to the NumPy and the pandas’ library
- Creating charts and dashboards using Tableau
- And many more
This course is perfect for beginners who want to make their career in data analysis.
You will get to practice a lot of exercises and work on some exciting projects.
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Enroll now and make the best use of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Data Analysts