Beginner to Advanced iPhone / iPad App Development with Swift, Objective-C and Xcode.
- Basic understanding of how computers work.
- Access to Internet
- You would need a MAC OS Enabled computer. i.e. Mac, MacBook, MacBook Pro. iMac, etc.
- Free IDE that you’ll get from Apple’s Website (XCode)
- All programming and development matters will be covered in the course.
- Preparation for loads and loads of new information
Hi and welcome to the Complete iOS Development Bootcamp. This course is designed to be a one-stop shop for you to become an iOS developer. In designing this course I had the following matters in mind:
- Covering the most up-to-date technology and methods.
- Delivering everything that you need to know to develop advanced iOS applications ready for the market.
- Instilling the attitude of problem-solving and making sure you know how to find your way on your own by the end of the course.
- Covering almost all programming libraries related to iOS.
- Providing numerous online and offline content to support your learning journey.
- Providing tens of exercises and assignments to ensure you have enough practice.
- Constantly updating the course based on students’ feedback.
- Introducing all the best techniques of real developments.
- Moving forward in the course and content complexity in a gradual manner that doesn’t overwhelm new programmers.
In developing this course I not only considered the beginner developers but also attempted to prepare it for those with intermediate iOS understanding or veteran programmers from other disciplines. In doing that, the course has been heavily subdivided. If you are totally new, it makes sense that you through the course lessons by lesson, but f you are already a programmer you can pick and choose on your own. hroughout this course, I covered a lot of different technologies and topics including but not limited to:
- The very basics of developing an app
- Use of XCode and customizing it
- iOS Simulator
- Basics to Advanced programming exercises
- Basics to advanced user interface designs
- Swift programming language at the depth
- Handling touches and gestures
- Use of graphics & Animations
- Table views and Collection views
- Version control
- Device hardware features
- Maps and geolocation
- Persistent data, Core Data & Realm
- Accessing Web content
- Sprite kit and 2D games
- Scene kit and 3D games
- Metal kit and low-level GPU
- Augmented Reality Kit
- Machine Learning Kit
- Testing & Debugging
- App store and Submissions
Throughout the course, I attempt to bring some of the best experiences I have gathered from years of teaching students to make sure you learn in the most efficient and the most useful way. In doing that I benefit from lessons, exercises, assignments, quizzes and external resources. I also stay available if you face any challenges and also constantly update the course content or add new ones depending on the feedback from students.
By the end of the course
- Make real-life iOS Applications using advanced and relevant technology.
- Be prepared to take on any iOS development challenges on your own.
- Create various iOS applications with advanced User Interfaces, graphics, and animations as well as proper backend and data persistency.
- Develop both 2D and 3D games (within iOS and XCode limitations)
- Be prepared for iOS jobs and technical interview questions.
- Write complex Swift code
- Write complex Objective-c Code
- Know how to convert Swift and Objective-C code into each other
- Be familiar with loads of external libraries
- Have hundreds of tiny apps at your disposal to develop larger scale applications
- Develop market-ready apps for the industry.
- Use Google technologies such as Firebase and Google Maps
- Learn how to use Mac Command Line
- Know how to use Cocopods to search and implement a variety of libraries and frameworks
- Create your own iOS frameworks
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in developing iPhone / iPad apps (with or without any programming skills)
- Experienced programmers who want to begin iOS development real quick.
- Anyone who wants to focus on the programming side of iOS development.