This course is continually being updated with latest version of Figma and I will add new projects according to the latest web design trends continuously.
Hello, Creative Minds,
Figma is a free, online UI tool to create, collaborate, prototype, and hand off. It’s currently the industry’s leading interface design tool and companies such as Notion, Zoom, Uber are using Figma.
In this course, you will learn the process of web design in Figma, which starts at the product brief and ends with a beautiful design.
We will start everything from scratch and I will share all the techniques and shortcuts that increase your workflow.
I have shared resources for your inspiration so you can design a website for any industry/domain easily.
You are requested to follow the course and start working in Figma in parallel.
This course consists of 3 projects in total:
- Ed-Tech Startup Website Design
- Travel Agency Website Design
- Portfolio Design
- CryptoMoney Platform Design
After taking this course, you will be able to
- Create trending websites with a clean & modern look from scratch.
- Create system design of the product side by side.
- Translate client product brief into the actual design.
- Publish your projects to Behance with the correct guideline.
- Use latest features like auto-layout, master components, variants, global style.
- Share your design with your team & friends.
This course is specifically aimed at beginners to help them get proficient in Figma.
All source design files are included at the end of the project.
See you inside the courses! Have a great journey ahead.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Designers
- UI/UX Freelancer want to transition to Figma
- Newbies in the field of UI/UX design