Understand Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana and how blocks are created
If you are new to cryptocurrencies and blockchain then you may have some questions in mind such as:
- What are bitcoin and ethereum blockchains?
- How are blocks interlinked with each other in blockchain?
Understanding these questions might be overwhelming but this course will help you understand all the complex topics. I have divided this course into 10 different sections and you will have a very good understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrency after this course.
1. Introduction to cryptocurrency
- Introduction to Digital Signature?
- Block and Hash Function in Blockchain?
- What is proof of work?
2. Evolution of Web and Currency
- Evolution of Money
- Why Printing Money is a Bad Idea?
- Understanding everything about Web 1.0, Web 2.0, and Web 3.0
- What is a Decentralized Ledger in blockchain?
- What is CryptoCurrency?
- How does BlockChain Work?
- Fiat Currency vs CryptoCurrency
3. Introduction to Blockchain
- How to level overview of blockchain technology?
- Types of Blockchain technology?
- What makes Blockchain Unique?
- Benefits of blockchain technology
- What is Block in a Blockchain?
- Hash and Merkle tree in a block
4. Bitcoin Mining and BlockChain technology
- How does bitcoin use blockchain technology?
- How does mining work in bitcoin?
- Types of Crypto Wallets?
- Wallet address, Public and Private key of your wallet
5. Ethereum: The NeXT Internet Protocol
- What is Ethereum?
- Building Tik-Tok on Ethereum
- Etherum benefits and real use case
6. Coin Vs Token
- Difference between Coin vs Token
- Types of token
- Etherum, Defi, and DApps
7. Web 3.0 with Defi and Dapps
- What is Dapps
- Building decentralize tik-tok
- Civic token built on Ethereum
8. Proof of Work Vs Proof of Stake
- Explain Proof of work like I’m 5
- Introduction to the consensus mechanism
- Explain Proof of Stake like I’m 5
- Proof of Work consensus mechanism in bitcoin
- Proof of Work consensus mechanism in Eth
- POW Vs POS
9. How to Scale Ethereum
- Problems with Ethereum
- Blockchain Trilemma
- Ethereum Scaling Solution
- Off-Chain Scaling
Who this course is for:
- Students wanted to learn about block chain
- People interested in learning about cryptocurrencies
- Beginner graduate interested to learn abut block chain and cryptocurrency