Complete Course to build Youtube Clone using Livewire and Video Encoding Using FFMPEG.
- Basic PHP Knowledge
- Basic Laravel Knowledge
- Basic Web Development Knowledge
Join me in Building YouTube Clone Using Livewire Application Journey.
You will need basic Knowledge in Laravel. I will go through building it kind of live coding style in which you can see me making mistakes and learn how we can correct it .
On Challenge in Website that contains videos is how to encode videos ? How I can generate thumbnail ? how to play videos in all browsers . All of these points will be address using FFMPEG .
Join me and have fun while coding 🙂
Here is what is included in this course :
- Create new Laravel Project and do complete setup.
- Allow user to create youtube channel while he register in the application.
- Install and Configure Livewire and show basic model binding between class and view
- Edit Channel properties using Livewire Component
- Configure Validation for Forms Using Livewire
- Create policies in Laravel to manage channel updates . Only Channel owner should be update his channel.
- Upload Files like channel image using Livewire file uploads methods.
- Modify Image after upload using image intervention package to control image size etc.
- File upload section which contains details about creating video upload form using Livewire
- Adding Progress Bar for Video Upload
- Edit Video Record
- Delete Video Record
- Secure video deletion using Laravel polices and integrate it inside livewire component .
- Video Encoding using FFMPEG .
- Demo video to explain FFMPEG and how to integrate with Laravel
- Video Encoding demo using command in Laravel
- Create Jobs to handle video encoding , creating thumbnail and learn how to run them in the background to improve application performance
- Adding Thumbnail to Video
- Real time update about video encoding progress in front end inside Livewire Component.
- Add video player using videojs and customize its height and width
- Learn about video events like pause ,play, ended etc and update views column after user view video for 3 seconds
- Complete Section about
- Voting System (Like/Dislike)
- User can like or dislike videos,
- Show number of likes/dislikes for each video
- Subscription Section : allow users to subscribe/unsubscribe to channel
- Show channel information with subscription counts
- Comment System : Users will be able to add comments and replies for each video.
- Using Livewire with comment system to show/hide replies or show add new comment form
- Build Homepage in which user will he videos from subscribed channels or general videos if not logged in
- Add Search Functionality to HomePage
- Style Channel HomePage similar to youtube
- Add Video Duration to Video Card
- and more…
Course Prerequisites :
- Basic PHP Knowledge
- Basic Laravel Knowledge and able to setup Laravel Environment
- Basic Knowledge Bootstrap CSS Framework
Who this course is for:
- PHP and Laravel Developers
- Web Developers
- Front End Developers
- Backend Developers