Launch your own Mobile App in 2 hours. We will build a mobile app with Google Sheets and Glide, with no coding required.
- A Laptop and Internet connection
- No coding skills
In this course, you will:
- Create a data structure in Google Sheets to support a mobile app
- Develop a mobile app with Glide starting from a Google Sheet and with no need for coding
- Distribute, install and test the mobile app
We will learn how to create a mobile app from a Google Sheet using Glide, a web application built by former Microsoft engineers to simplify app development.
We will learn how to create the data structure for the app to rely on Google Sheets, how to test the app, distribute it and install it, with no need for coding experience or skills.
We will build a book-sharing mobile app with user sign-in functionalities, adding items, marking as favorites, creating personalized lists, sharing book reviews, and more. The tool can be used as an easy development and marketing tool in order to create functional apps for personal and business use, for your client, as promotion tools or company internal applications, and more.
- Intro and accounts creation
- Create your Google Sheet and app data structure
- Personalize your Google Sheet with formulas and dynamic content
- Create your app layout and main settings
- Personalize a page layout in the app
- Further personalization by user
- Add sharing options
- Distribute, install and test the app
SKILLS WE WILL LEARN:
- Web development
- App development
- Mobile development
- Google sheets
An internet connection
No special background needed
No coding skills needed
Who this course is for:
- App developers
- Mobile developers
- Web developers
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.