Easy-to-follow projects for beginners – kick-start your programming skills today!
Learning to code can be both fun and rewarding. It is exciting to be able to write some code that gives the computer a bunch of tasks to perform.
I have included a brief crash course in these three languages for those who have no exposure to them at all.
You will learn how to setup your development environment for these programming languages then build the following projects step by step:
- Build a music player
- Build a paint drawing program
- Build a screen saver program
- Build a currency converter program
- Build a web browser
- Build a C# calculator
- Build a word count program
- Build an image slider app
- Build a todo list app
- Build an interactive quiz app
- Build a loan calculator
- Build a digital clock
- Build a weight conversion program
- Build a countdown app
- Build a calculator with Python
- Build a lottery number simulator program
After completing the projects in this course you should be equipped with enough skills to be creative and build more projects.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developers
- Beginner coders
- Beginner programmers
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.