Learn Photoshop quickly & easily. Master beginning Photoshop CC 2021 with this in-depth training for Beginner levels.
- If you have Photoshop installed, that’s great. If not, I’ll teach you how to get it on your computer.
- You don’t need to know anything about Photoshop to join this course. We’ll start from the very beginning.
- You will need a working computer, and I’ll help you with purchasing the right version of Photoshop.
- Photoshop CC 2021 is preferred, but with this course, you can learn with any versions as well, like Photoshop CC, CS4 or CS6.
Learn Adobe photoshop CC Graphics Designing with the easiest-to-follow course on Udemy!
** Over 41,000+ Students have taken my another Photoshop Courses with successful results and Reviews**
“I went into this not knowing basically anything and came away with tons of knowledge!”
Join this Adobe Photoshop CC course to have fun while learning quickly!
If you are looking to make your Photos and Creations better and Professional Graphics Designing. After Photoshop CC is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing Everywhere, thumbnail, photo editing to documentaries, feature posters. These full courses all about to be – graphic design for beginners and that’s why it’s the best way to jump right in and start making your own image come to life.
Edit photos and design graphics the way you imagine them!
Download practice photos and Photoshop files.
Cause This course includes practice files, so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My Name is Afridi Biswas, and I have been using Adobe Photoshop professionally for almost 9 years. I know how confusing and intimidating Adobe Photoshop can be for a beginner. I have made thousands of projects for my international buyers, here is a lot of local students too, because I helped a lot of people to be a professional Graphics Designer And that’s why I have created this course.
Here Are Some Of the Reviews of my student’s whiches of 5-star reviews like these:
”Wonderful Start, Instructor Mr. Afridi seems to be very Sincere, dedicated Teacher/Educator. I am impressed. Thanks & regards kukreti Ashutosh”.
”I found it to be an excellent course, the teacher is clear enough in all the lessons, each course you learn a lot, plus he gives many free resources to complement the course, I recommend it, the teacher is slow, and it is clearly understood. Thank you”
–Miguel Rodriguez Reinoso
My Support For You
I’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
I want to make this the best course on how to use Adobe Photoshop. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I’ll make it happen.
With the latest CC 2021 release Version.
By the end of the course, you’ll have finished dozens of real-world projects to build your confidence.
Finally, we do a bunch of hands-on projects in Photoshop.
- First of we will start with the basics, so you feel totally at ease with the interface, navigation, preferences, setting up new documents and applying simple adjustments to images.
- Crop an image bigger (did you know you could do that? It’s pretty cool).
- Moving on you will learn about all the drawing tools and techniques, focusing on creating and working with Brushes and Vector Shapes.
- Understand the differences and pros/cons between different image file formats
- Create a square social media profile picture that would work on YouTube, Instagram or Facebook.
- Master Masking to be able to seamlessly combine images together
- Brighten up dull, dark images.
- Learn how to add or reduce redness in a subject’s face (so they don’t look like a ghost or a cherry).
- The following chapters will walk you through core skills that are essential to work non-destructively in Photoshop: Transformations, Selections, Masking, Smart Objects and Adjustment Layers.
- Make an image black and white.
- Switch out the sky in a mountain scene (we can choose clouds, blue sky, or even the northern lights).
- Combine two images into one (we take a cappuccino mug and set it in a field of flowers, just for fun!).
- So much more.
This course includes:
- Free Downloadable working files
- 105 Videos (6.3+ hours of total playtime)
- Course content updated with the latest 2021 new features
- All future updates to Photoshop will be included in this course for no extra payment
- – You will get premium fonts, Mockups, brushes, plugins for free which is included in this course as a bonus of this graphic design course.
- Estimated completion time: 6.3 hours (including finishing all exercises and resources)
- Completion certificate upon finishing the entire course
After enrolling, you will have access to our Facebook group there you can get feedback from me and other students.
Udemy has 30 days 100% refund guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
- Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in the first lesson!
Who this course is for:
- No prior knowledge or experience with Photoshop is required.
- This course is designed for the beginning Photoshop student who has little or no experience using Photoshop.
- This course is also perfect for anyone who might feel intimidated about learning Photoshop or someone who has tried in the past without success.
- Experienced students will also find plenty to learn whether it’s adjustment layers, layer masks, shortcut keystrokes, or ways to navigate through Photoshop.