Learn Coding in Python for Data Science, Machine Learning , Web Development by Building Real World Projects
- Access to a computer with an internet connection
- A passion to learn
This hands-on course is one of the best concise courses of Python programming in 2021. With constant updating in this course time to time, this course takes along the students on an interesting, easily understandable and practical journey towards learning this versatile language . Whether you wish to learn Python for web development, data science, machine learning, game development or android apps, this course will provide you the strong foundations upon which you’ll be able to build your programming skills easily.
Are you looking to learn Python programming language from Scratch in a hands-on manner?
Do you wish you learn Python and move from zero to hero without unnecessary load of information that stops you from practicing it and move to advanced level in a fun way?
Are you looking for a concise, practical and easy-to-understand course that may help you grasp the fundamentals of python from the very basic level to a fairly advanced level, with Real-Time examples?
Are you fed up of courses on Python Programming that are either too basic or too advanced to follow?
Do you wish to learn fundamental of Python programming that pave the way for you to learn machine learning in ?
Do you find it hard to deeply understand and apply Python to real world projects, even though you admire Python Pros?
Do you wish to become a smart and efficient Python Programmer , who is able to think creatively for solution in his fantastic programming language
If yes, then this course is meant for you! You will learn python in this course interestingly and quite easily. So, this course actually lays down the foundation for you to learn further Advanced Python Programming Masterclass more easily. You can say that it is a Python Bible, including everything that you need to know about Python language, but its abridged version.
Development Gurus are of the view that Python’s popularity is expected to grow even during the coming decade, as Data Science and Artificial Intelligence will be the buzzword in the near and probably distant future.
Here is exactly what we cover in this Python Course for Beginners:
- Python Tutorials staring from Python download and installing Python IDE called PyCharm.
- Python Tutorials covering Starting Fundamentals, write your first Python program and learn how this language works behind the scenes.
- Python Tutorials on Variables including Strings, Integers, Floats, Boolean, Lists, Tuples, and Dictionaries.
- Python Tutorials covering different kinds of Loops, such as While Loops, For Loops and Nested Loops.
- Python Tutorials covering Functions, Parameters, Arguments, Keyword Arguments, Return Statement and more…
- Python Tutorials covering Advanced Python such as Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), including Magic / Dunder Methods, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Python Tutorials covering Modules and Packages, to help break down an application into manageable sets of files.
- Build 3 real world projects! Learn how to automate excel spreadsheets, how to visualize data and make a password generator app.
Let’s now find out if this course is for you. It’s a perfect fit if…
Student 1: Absolute beginners with no programming experience at all.
Student 2: Who wish to further improve their skills in Python
Student 3: Who know other languages but don’t know Python
Student 4: Late bloomers who want to change their life for better.
Now it’s your turn to decide. This is what you get:
- Lifetime access to Python tutorials in HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
- Downloadable starter code for each section.
- Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
- Python Skills that you in 2020 to build your career as Data Scientist, Web Developer, Software Engineer or Game Developer.
- Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
- Quizzes with around 50 questions to test your Python knowledge
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners with no programming experience at all
- Those programmers who wish to further improve their skills in Python
- Those programmers who know other languages but don’t know Python
- Professionals who want to complement their skills to do Web Development, Data Science, Android applications etc
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.